Sunday, January 6, 2008

White Christmas

We had such a great time together as a family that I have to blog more pictures. Santa came to Aunt Jenn's house and the girls are so excited to come and see what he brought. Even Anna wanted to see what Santa had brought the girls. We got to Jenn's after they had opened all of their presents. Since Mom was there they naturally got up really early. Mom normally gets up at 5 or so in the morning because she is so excited to see what Santa brought.

Hadley loves Cinderella and got a coloring book and crayons.
The girls got dolls from Grandpa Paul and Grandma Sandi. Santa brought them chests to put all of the dolls clothes in.
The girls love them.

Hadley got her doll out and immidetely changed her dolls clothes into every outfit that she got. Santa brought her 3 outfits and Nana made her 2 more including a adorable raincoat. Right after we opened presents we looked outside to find that it was snowing. It has been several years but this year we had a white (and green) Christmas. I don't see much snow in California so I can call the little flurry a white Christmas. :)The girls had so much fun playing in the snow.

4 comments:

Carissa Dahl said...

Katie I am glad you made it up here for Christmas and that soon you will be up her permantently. I would love to see you sometime. I remember how much fun we had together while the guys worked together. I hope everything is going well.

Heather said...

I'm glad you and your family is now living up here. Glad you had a great Christmas. Your girls are so cute.

Jessica Jo said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun over Christmas! We need to get together now that you are up here!

Dents said...

How is your move going? I heard this makes 51 for you!! Incredible.